Gujarat Post Department 1826 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Result Announced : Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 1826 Posts 2020-21: Appost. in for declared Gujarat for 1826 post. Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks,Latest News, jobs Updates, Technology Tips and General Information Updates remain with us avakarnews Please share with your companions this Post.
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices /RMS. However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis. He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In Railway Mail Services (RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works allotted by the RMS authorities.
Educational Qualification for Dak Sevak bharti :
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Important Dates for Gramin Dak sevak Recruitment:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
- Application online Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
- Application online Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
How to apply For Gujarat Garmain Dak Sevak Bharti:
Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
2. Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
3. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
4. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
5. Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
6. While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that
application will automatically rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
Vacancies For Branch postmaster/Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment:
- Total Posts: 1826
- EWS Category: 201
- OBC Category: 412
- PWD Category: 44
- ST Category: 268
- SC Category: 63
- General Category: 838
Application submission for Gramin Dak sevak: Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:
Caste/Scheduled Tribe (Sc/St) 5 Years 2. Other Backward Classes (Obc) 3 Years Sl.No. Category Minimum Trca For 4 Hours/Level 1 In Trca Slab Minimum Trca For 5 Hours/Level 2 In Trca Slab 1 Bpm Rs.12,000/- Rs.14,500/- 2 Abpm/Dak Sevak Rs.10,000/- Rs.12,000