PMAY List 2020 – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2020
Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Income of the household per year Rs.12 lakh
- Maximum tenure of the loan 20 years
- Interest subsidy per year 4%
- Eligible amount of loan for interest subsidy under CLSS (Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme) for MIG Rs.9 lakh
- Maximum interest subsidy Rs.2.35 lakh
What is PMAY CLSS?
JOIN US FOR LATEST UPDATES :
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) – ‘Housing for All’ is a home loan scheme launched by our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015. … They are provided interest subsidy on purchase/ construction/ extension/ improvement of their house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is really good scheme on the government part. Narendra Modi Government aimed at providing housing for all by the year 2022. The scheme is being implemented across the nation with the help of state governments and housing development authorities.
So this application completely online so you can file yourself or nearby any E Mitra or any facilitation center of the govt.
Last weekend one of my CA Friend well research on this scheme. so suggest you must check below video where he explain practically about this scheme –
How to get the subsidy
1.Apply for home loan from a primary lending institution seeking subsidy.
2. If eligible for subsidy, your application will be forwarded to the Central Nodal Agency (CNA).
3. If it’s approved, the CNA will disburse the subsidy amount to the lender.
4. This will be credited to your account, thus reducing the total loan amount.
5. For instance, if your annual income is Rs 7 lakh and the loan amount is Rs 9 lakh, the subsidy will be R ..
Below is the step by step procedure of applying online for PMAY.
The applicants first need to visit the official website created by Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation at PMAY-HFA(Urban).
The applicants then need to click on the “Citizen Application” Link, from the main menu in the website and then select the appropriate link for online application.
In the third step, an application form like below will open and the applicant would be required to fill all the mandatory fields. The details include the details of head of family, current residential address and contact details, permanent address, details of the saving bank account, employment & income details and more.
After filling up all the details, the applicants can click the “Save” button at the end of application form. Even the applicants can also check the status of their online application by clicking the link below and entering their AADHAR number and application number.
How can I check my PMAY status?
If you are an existing applicant of PMAY and want to track your application status, here’s our step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Log on to the official website of the PMAY – www.pmaymis.gov.in. …
Step 3: Select the ‘Track Your Assessment’ status from the menu.