How To Download Online Duplicate Marksheet GSEB SSC (10th) and HSC (12th), Old SSC students and applicants can now apply for Online Duplicate Marksheet at www.gsebeservice.com, Certificate, Migration and Certificate of Equality.
Duplicate Marksheet kese kare vo sab kuch is post me diya gaya he isko aap kuch free de kar aap Duplicate Marksheet magav sakte ho or uska use bhi kar shakte ho.
How to Download Duplicate Marksheet ko kese ghar par magvaye vo sab kuch isme diya gaya he Or uska use bhi kar shakte ho.
Duplicate Marksheet Thus, students will no longer have to visit Gandhinagar shocks for duplicate mark-sheets. The document which is requested by the applicant after checking online application will Duplicate Marksheet be posted to the student’s address within three days. Thus, you will be found sitting at home during the week.
Result digitization of over 14 million students
Duplicate Marksheet GSEB & GSHEB aka Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar conducts public examinations of SSC and HSC. In which the records of the Result from SSC to year 1952 to year 2020 and standard 12 to year 1976 to year 2019 are maintained.
The record digitization of the results of tens of millions of students has been digitized. The online Duplicate Marksheet process has been inaugurated in certificates of honorable Education, Ta Minister Bhupender Singh Chudasama.
How to GET GSEB SSC & HSC Duplicate Mark sheet Online?
- First, Visit www.gsebeservice.com Site in your mobile or Computer.
- then find out Students Tab in menu section
- Then Find out Students Online service Tab in it.
- If you want to Get an SSC Duplicate mark sheet Then find out “SSC/HSC duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- If you want to Get HSC Duplicate mark sheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then log in with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate mark sheet.
What is Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
- Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate : Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-
Download Press Note: Click Here
Marksheet Online Registration : Click Here